Czech Society of Gastroenterology of the Czech Medical Association J.E.Purkyne
Czech name: Česká gastroenterologická společnost ČLS JEP
Journal: Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Number of members: 861 (on 18.7.2019)
- The Czech Society of Gastroenterology of the Czech Medical Association J.E.Purkyně (hereinafter referred to as CGS) is a professional society Czech Medical Society of J.E. Purkyne (hereinafter referred to as CLS JEP).
- It is a voluntary, independent association of individuals – physicians and other workers in the field of gastroenterology or legal persons.
- CGS is an organizational unit of CLS JEP which operates in the Czech Republic. The CGS is based in Prague.
- The CGS governs the internal organizational and professional activities of the Articles of Association and the Rules of Procedure of CLS JEP.
- CGS is a member and a corporate member of international professional societies and it is open to other similar organizations.
- The CGS secretary performs duties in relation to these companies (eg reports on negotiations with these organizations etc.).
- Various professional sections (OS) and working groups (PS) work within the CGS.